Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just Magical

G'day,
I just want to say how much I adore my new Van Cleef and Arpels Feerie perfume. I bought it for the bottle for only $32 when it retails $90. Unfortunately when I opened it I found that the fairy wings had broke off, but hey, it's nothing hot glue can't fix. The bottle is a round flacon that's faceted like a crystal with colored pearly white glass, topping it is a silver flower with a dainty yet curvy fairy perched on the petals. A whimsically abstract peice of art worthy of display in any boudoir. I believe you may be able to deem this a love potion. When I sprayed it on the fragrance wrapped itself around me. Sweet and soapy it's as if I've buried my face into a fresh icy bouquet of white roses. I do a twirl and the scent swirls around me like magical fairy dust...that's right, it makes me feel like a fairy. If I ever pondered what Queen Titania smelled like THIS would be it. Waltzing down the street you feel like you're enchanting every little thing be it man or creature. Seriously thinking of making it my signature because it really puts a smile on my face :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment