Friday, May 2, 2014

Admitting it is the first step....

I've known this for a while but lately it's been blatant...I have a perfume addiction!! Even as I type I'm plotting to snag D&Gs new Dolce...even if I have to just get the travel spray or lotion. I rationalize that I need this for my collection because it's so me, so unique, and so pretty. Granted I bought a few perfumes this past month...Mariah Carey Lollipop blings Inseperable AND Vision of Love (those were really to entice my new boyfriend) and then I purchased Katy Perrys Purr because it was only $20 for a large bottle( and I love the kitty design of the bottle). I've been hunting down a bottle of Nina Ricci La Tenations at a decent price too, lol. It's madness I know but I can at least admit it. I like smelling amazing and having options, many days I choose according to my mood or what affect I want to give with my outfit.....that's not so wrong is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment